The effects of aging are visible because of sagging skin and wrinkles, as we age collagen and elastin production diminishes, these proteins are the building blocks for supporting your skin structure. A common complaint is heaviness in the nasolabial folds, deep smile lines, the jowls, and sunken cheeks. If you are interested in prevention please see us for facials, skin care products and so much more. If you are already experiencing the effects of aging PDO threads might offer the solution you are seeking.
Discover MINT™MINT™ is the latest news in Korean beauty that can deliver natural results without invasive surgery. Why stress out about your skin when you can look refreshed and rejuvenated in no time?
MINT™ stands for Minimally Invasive Non-surgical Thread. It is a unique absorbable thread designed to approximate and fixate sagging tissues. The thread is made from a complex sugar polydioxanone or PDO – a safe suture material that has been used in orthopedic and cardiovascular surgeries for over 30 years. Treatments involve minimal pain and minimal downtime, and the results can be seen immediately, so you can look and feel your best in no time. It’s time to stop worrying and start rejuvenating!
How do I know if I am a good candidate for MINT™ PDO?
For the most optimal results, the ideal candidate should have a skin layer that is not too thin or too thick and not extremely uneven. The skin should be thin enough so MINT™ PDO can make a visible difference and thick enough so the threads are not too close to the surface of the skin. One way to check before a consultation with your provider is to lay down on your back and see if you like the way your face looks, as it can be a good indicator of how effective MINT™ PDO can be. Lastly, please consult with our Medical Director to see if you are an optimal candidate for MINT™ Procedure.
How safe is it?MINT™ threads are made from a complex sugar polydioxanone or PDO – a safe suture material that has been used in orthopedic and cardiovascular surgeries for over 30 years. Not only that, MINT™ is also backed by more than 6 years of published studies for its safety and is the first and only PDO suture in the US market to have received dual FDA clearances.
What kind of results can be achieved with MINT™ PDO?MINT™ PDO results are immediate. You do not have to wait weeks and months to see your results. Although individual results may vary, common results achieved with MINT™ PDO include:
- Heart Shaped, Cheekbone Contour
- Exotic, Cat Eye Contour
- Defined Jaw Line
- Softer Smile Lines
- Defined Lip Lines
- Soften Neck Lines
Benefits of MINT™ PDO
- Long Lasting Results
- Little risk of adverse reaction
- Little to no downtime
- Minimal to no scarring
- No incision
- Treats several areas of the face and body
- May be repeated as necessary
- Softens sagging, folding, or hollowing in the mid-face
- Softens jowls along the jawline
- Excellent alternative to surgical options
What if I have other procedures I have done or want to get done?MINT™ PDO is a great procedure to get in conjunction with other treatments such as lasers, PRP, injectables, BOTOX®, and fillers. The threads can be used to target sagging skin and fillers can be utilized for deep lines to create an overall youthful appearance to the face. Ask your provider to learn more about treatment combinations to maximize the effects of MINT™ PDO.
How long does the MINT™ PDO procedure take?
The procedure takes an average of one hour but can take anywhere between 45 minutes to 90 minutes. Patients will see immediate results after the procedure that can last up to 1 year. Give us a call to consult with our providers prior to the procedure day to discuss the look you desire and the results you can expect.
*Prices may vary by person and procedure*
Lip Flip ~ $300
Brow Lift ~ $300-$800
Full Face Lift ~ $3,000
Mid-Face Lift ~ $2,000
Lower Face Lift ~ $1,200
Neck Lift ~ $1,200-$1,500
Chin ~ $600-$1,000
Body Lifts ~ $500+
Scar Meshing ~ $375-$500
24 Hours Prior
- Do not take blood-thinning medications
1 Week Prior
- No alcohol 1 week before treatment
- No smoking 1 week before treatment
- Do not touch or wash the treatment area for 12hrs
- Limit motions of the treatment area for 24hrs
- No swimming, hot tubs, saunas or site submersion for 3 days.
- No heavy exercise/sweating for 1 week
- Ice to treatment site for first 3 days
- Topical Arnica may help with bruising
- Avoid pressure on face for 2 weeks
- No laser/IPL/RF or Energy treatments for 1 month (RF can degrade PDO threads
- Mild Swelling, Erythema, Bruising and pain can last 1 to 2 weeks
- Discomfort , pulling sensation, or irritation can occur when moving the face for 1 month following appointment
- If a dimple or protrusion happens please give us a call so we can get you in
After 7 Days
- Non-strenuous activities can be resumed
- Only eat soft foods and drinks for 7-10 days
- For best results and comfort sleep on back during healing process